What are ‘millennial socks’ and are they really a crime against fashion?

Jennifer Lawrence is being called ‘brave’ for stepping out in these ankle-length garments – seemingly a low blow for crew sock-wearing gen Z

Bridie, you’re a millennial – tell me about your socks

Oh Gabs, you could ask me what beauty I saw in the world on this glorious blue sky morning, or how my relationship is with my mother, or what rage is in my heart. But no, everyone wants to talk about millennial socks.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/FEV1zr9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two years after Buffalo mass shooting, an art exhibit focuses on the victims

£1 Thursdays review – nightclubbing, sex talk and big decisions

Eric Trump testifies ‘I don’t recall’ when asked about involvement in Trump Organization valuation - live