AFC Championship Game: Kansas City Chiefs v Baltimore Ravens – live

Crab cakes vs ribs

I’ve often thought to myself, what do I prefer, crab cakes or ribs? You know, I was driving home from Washington DC a few weeks back, and I stopped at this back road seafood hole in the wall joint in Maryland and had a crab cake. And it was pretty good. Simple, but good. But I feel like there’s a ceiling on crab cakes, like there’s a ceiling on hamburgers. How good can a burger really get? How good can a crab cake really be? You can only be blown away so much. But when I was in KC, the ribs. Oh the ribs. I was there for under 24 hours, on a trip that also included a trip to the ER – I was ok, thank you for your concern. But I got KC ribs in, and man, there’s no ceiling on anything with a thick sticky sweet sauce. So BBQ ribs v Baltimore/Maryland crab cakes, it’s ribs in a rout.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/Yj0TzZw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tadej Pogacar completes emphatic debut victory at the Giro d’Italia

Two years after Buffalo mass shooting, an art exhibit focuses on the victims

£1 Thursdays review – nightclubbing, sex talk and big decisions