Aisling Bea: I rebuilt my bathroom around my Bafta

The comedian and actor on enjoying her awards, learning to be funny and where her happy place is

I’m overwhelmed by time. Time blindness, time paralysis, time management, always panicking about time. I’ve got ADHD, so I have an explanation, but no excuse.

The worst mispronunciation of my name I’ve heard is “Siobhan”. That’s true! But I’ve learned to be more chill about Irish names. I’d feel angrier if Irish people en masse understood the etymology of different names from Africa and east Asia.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/qfKNQuR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two years after Buffalo mass shooting, an art exhibit focuses on the victims

£1 Thursdays review – nightclubbing, sex talk and big decisions

Eric Trump testifies ‘I don’t recall’ when asked about involvement in Trump Organization valuation - live